ALL Masonry is helping you build your projects easier and faster with our Exclusive New Technology!
Building your new patio with Brock PaverBase should be simple and enjoyable.
Say goodbye to soil and base replacement…Say hello to Brock PaverBase! Brock PaverBase allows you to save time digging and excavating 3” of Base material by simply using the Brock system over 1” of compacted Bedding Sand. Brock will revolutionize the way you install pavers, artificial turf, stone and brick! Brock PaverBase replaces over 400 pounds of Class II Base in just one 2’x4’ piece, which weighs less than ONE POUND! See the helpful instructional videos for more information!
Contractor benefits of the Brock system:
- Predictable costs.
- Increases profit.
- Shortens construction time.
- Brock PaverBase is a green building product.
- Easy transport, less coordination for deliveries. Over 1000 sq feet of Brock PaverBase can be delivered in a pick-up truck.
- Simple and fast install that is easier on the workers.
- Provides differentiation from other contractors who still use a traditional base.
- Pavers can be more easily positioned and aligned on Brock vs. sand.
- A more comfortable surface to kneel on for workers.
- No permanent deformation under pavers, meaning a flatter surface for longer.
- Great load spreading even on questionable soils.
Homeowner Benefits of selecting the Brock system:
- Less destruction of the property and related mess.
- Less cost to repair yard damage, such as re-sodding lawns and replacing broken plants.
- A less expensive patio when compared to putting in 4” of traditional base.
- Less heavy equipment required, meaning less noise for the homeowner and the neighbors.
- Shortens construction time, which is always a good thing.
- Better guarantees on the patio.
BROCK PaverBase Instructional Video
Where would you use Brock PaverBase?
- All interlocking paving stone non vehicular traffic areas. Brock PaverBase is also great for Natural Stone, Brick and Artificial Turf installations.
- In difficult Access areas, such as on hills, where you have to pass through small gates, up and down steps, and in tight work spaces.
- In restricted construction zones, such as in areas where storing materials on street is prohibited, where traffic patterns are difficult, or where dump fees are high.
- Where speed of construction is critical.
- Brock PaverBase is engineered for Pedestrian applications, such as patios, paths and walkways.
Grip Edge Detail
CLICK TO OPEN FILES…
Note: Expansive or unstable subgrade soil conditions may result in failure of the paver installation including undulations in the finished paver surface or cracking of pavers. Brock PaverBase will not resolve subgrade issues associated with expansive or unstable soils. Subgrade soil issues should be remediated prior to the installation using Brock PaverBase if these soil conditions exist.
Brock PaverBase is intended for pedestrian applications and not for vehicular traffic of any kind.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities and Towns in CA:
- Encinitas / Carlsbad
- Rancho Santa Fe
- San Marcos
- San Diego
- San Clemente
- Chula Vista